Place your ad on Agoy.Info
Terms of commercial advertising on the website Agoy.Info
Cryptocurrencies https://www.coinrate.com/cryptocurrencies/platincoin Broker
The site Agoy.Info is an effective advertising platform. This is a modern, dynamically developing resource about Agoy, created on the basis of the most modern Internet technologies, with an established audience. The site contains the best articles and the most important documents about Agoy that are interesting to a wide readership.
The Agoy.Info constantly publishes articles of various nature: current news, reports and interviews of well-known authors, data from official sources and competent comments about about Black Sea in Russia.
- Placing text links on any unoccupied site pages in a dedicated block. Placement is made through the agent in the automatic mode: paid - received. Prices depend on the parameters of the page (weight, traffic, trust, etc.). Site ID: [ask].
- Placement of advertising banners of any size on any pages of the site Agoy.Info.
- Text advertising.
- Placement of news articles containing commercial information.
- Other non-standard placement options are possible and are discussed individually.
Advertising on the Agoy.Info is made only on the prepayment basis.
Advertising agencies and brokers are provided with attractive discounts, for all questions should contact the advertising department through the contact form on the site.
Payment methods for our services:
- Through the bank by bank transfer with the provision of all necessary documents for the accounting department (invoice, certificate of completion). Documents are provided electronically in PDF format. If necessary, we can send a paper copy with a blue stamp by regular mail.
- By credit card.
- Any type of electronic currencies: Paypal, Webmoney, Yandex.Money, etc.
Tags: advertising; banners; links
Do you find the news about Agoy on our website Agoy.Info interesting? (votes: 96)
- Yes, I read them regularly - 39 (41%)
- Not very interesting - 10 (10%)
- Not enough news - 20 (21%)
- No, they are not interesting at all - 12 (12%)
- I don't read news - 15 (16%)